Who we are (and what we're not)
· We are the go-to source for accurate, risk-controlled trades that will make you money and a learnable immersive, cutting-edge, price-action methodology you will learn to trade all four major asset classes.
· We are not broker/dealers, financial advisors, money managers or fiduciaries.
What Prior Knowledge Do I Need?
· The only thing you need is a willingness to listen, be comfortable using a computer, and a commitment to learning whatever trading platform or e-broker software you plan on using. We deal with many students, and we can't spend the time being tech support. FYI, PTL's platform of choice is TradeStation. For those that use this we can certainly provide user tips, and share our workspaces and templates that mirror what we present online and in-person.
· What you trade and your trade-style will dictate the particulars of other things you need. We will talk with you personally about this to ensure you get accurately set up.
Why do I need to do this?
· Successful clients span the range of trading knowledge and experience before starting with us. Some with no prior trading knowledge or experience are sponges for information and instruction and flourish. They both make money and learn our process in order to execute it independently. Others are traders with considerable experience, but unsuccessful due to a flawed process or overwhelmed trading with numerous methodologies and a mountain of indicators leading to bad results. We clear the decks, cut through the clutter, set them on a clear course and they never look back.
So What Does This All Lead To?
· You'll learn how we see the markets and set up trades, which we'll step you through in order to make money. All our trades are detailed with precise entries, stops and targets and you will always understand how to set up your position to conform with your personal trade style, financial situation and lifestyle. Once you get a handle on how things work and gain confidence, no matter what your trading style is you'll have a plan. You'll approach your trading with a sense of calm and confidence.