Here's a quick rundown of what we went through:
* Ryan gave an overview of key major markets, with emphasis on the S&P500/SPY & ES e-mini futures. He identified key levels below representing good chances for high probability buy setups should there be further broad market weakness.
* Mitch reviewed how we look at our core setups, giving a quick explanation of supply & demand (S&D) and how this sets up to identify areas of projected price pressure that can be exploited. He broke down a very recent IBM option trade that netted subscribers 58% in about a week, showing a screenshot of the core setup when it was created & second with what occurred afterwards when the trade triggered.
* We talked about combining a trade thesis based on fundamentals or news with our core technical S&D analysis.
* In particular, we delved into potential setups with industrial equipment stocks as they relate to the potential massive infrastructure plan now being battled over by Congress. We talked about how to find stocks that match up with a view about particular major sectors by looking at the SECTOR SPDR ETFs tab on https://www.sectorspdr.com/ & then selecting the "INDEX" tab. We covered saving that symbol list in order to create a sector-specific stock watchlist. We applied this to identifying companies making equipment, supplies & providing services that would contribute to massive infrastructure projects.
* we touched upon the benefits of having a morning routine. This is deserving of an extensive discussion to cover the objectives & elements. We quickly touched upon some useful websites we look at in order to gauge sentiment, get a sense of where the market is, & hot topics that represent potential areas of exploration for trading opportunities. Some of these are:
Please use the scheduling link to set up a call with us to (1) answer your questions, (2) learn about your trading interests, and (3) share how we can work together to help you become a calm, confident trader to earn extra income.
After all, a tool is only as good as your ability to use it.
I have handed you some valuable information
Now let me show you how to use it.
You see, information is good… but ACTION is better.
After working with thousands of experienced traders and want-to-be traders, in all kinds of market conditions, over the past seven years, I have found that the best way I can help you get immediate and tangible results is with our Show Me The Money Call.
It’s where you hop on a live, 17 minute Zoom call with me where I will share my screen and take you through our exact process to determine and execute a winning trade right there on the live call, including the precise exit points of the trade.
No more guessing on your own whether something will work or not….
We do all the heavy lifting and provide you with the exact steps you’ll need to make so you can start seeing results immediately.
You can choose to make this trade yourself, or make it in a simulated trading account, or just sit back and enjoy watching how we come out ahead of the game, day in, day out, week in, week out, year in, year out…
Book your Show Me The Money Call Here
See you there,