Buying single options is the most simple and basic of concepts. Buy a call when you’re bullish, a put when you’re bearish. It’s what most retail traders do.
While seemingly “simple”, buying single puts and calls effectively is not “easy.” It’s arguably the most difficult way to consistently make money. Everything needs to go right.
Does This Sound familiar? “I bought a call; ABC went up/I bought a put; ABC fell. Why’s my trade in the red?”
Its ok I get this question a lot.
So here is what I am going to show during this webinar you so you can fix this:
1. A simple way to know when it’s advantageous to buy single options and when it isn’t
2. How the Greeks affect your strategy. You don’t need to be a math wiz for this. It’s more about the relationships, less about calculations.
3. The correct way to help select the right strikes/expiration dates
4. A quick change that significantly increases your probability of success
5. A simple method that lowers the trade’s cost and makes the trade more forgiving
And Much more......
Naturally, there are trade-offs, but when you use my techniques they are generally a reliable approach to a bullish or bearish view on a stock or ETF.
So click play and watch the presentation.