Price Action Bootcamp
**November 17&18 ,2018 10 am to 4pm*** 1 Spot left
Since 2014, we've been teaching people how to trade during our in-person bootcamp classes.
Everything we present has concrete metrics and is fully documented. It is logical, understandable and repeatable if you do the work to learn it.
During our price action bootcamp you will discover:
- how we view the financial markets
- the core price imbalance principle of what makes price move, supply & demand
- how to identify supply & demand levels in a chart, evaluate and quantify them, and interpret them
- recognizing how large institutions navigate the market and profit from the mistakes of retail traders -- this is especially true in higher timeframe charts, i.e., daily, weekly and monthly, where institutions can exert their power to change the direction of price or reverse a confirmed trend
- a clearly spelled out, rules-based, documented methodology -- we clearly and methodically break down the patterns at the core of our trading and illustrate them in both historical examples and in the live markets
- learning the qualifiers that let you make value judgments between similar looking patterns in order to create the best trade setups
- moving from recognizing the key patterns to using them to construct high-probability, completely formed, controlled-risk trades with preset trade entry prices, protective stops, profit targets.
- ranking qualifying trade setups in order to select only those of the highest quality
- expressing the trade through various asset classes
- order entry mechanics
- a method for use in multiple trade styles from long term investing to intraday income trading and everything in between
- account and risk management
- constructing high probability, controlled-risk stock/ETF, futures and forex trades, as well as providing a foundation for greatly improved options analysis and trade execution
- the class is two full days. We typically do these Sat-Sun, the first day to introduce and teach the key concepts, the second day to continue teaching, and then demonstrate everything in live markets
- class size is a max of four, which allows the class to be highly interactive, and space for personal attention & ongoing Q&A.
- the class is led by PTL's founders, myself and Mitch Firestone
- following the class is a month of remote follow-up where we give you assignments to complete, which you email back to us, and we evaluate and provide feedback.
- there are then two in-person follow-ups, which can be done here at the trade-room or via webinar (we prefer in-person). These will be scheduled after the first couple rounds of remote followup & assignments
- we provide full documentation of all of the key concepts and the methodology, numerous examples and clear instructions re your activities after the class, homework assignments, etc.
- we are available for questions prior to us meeting again after the first month while you're working on your initial charts and assignments for any questions that arise
- the cost of the course is $2497
- and much more...
This Boot camp will be 10 am to 4 pm both days. (Lunch break included)
Any class can be rescheduled to the first available date or done via coaching in any emergency situation.